Why Hire a Carpet Cleaner?
Anyone can rent a carpet cleaner, so what’s the benefit of hiring a professional? Here are five reasons to give Claude Brown’s a call today!
- Carpet cleaning rentals aren’t always as great as people think. Sure, they’re great for spot cleaning from time to time, but they aren’t a replacement for a thorough truck-mounted cleaning. They also don’t have the same amount of power or sanitization abilities, as the water isn’t heated to the same high temperatures as commercial-grade cleaning systems.
- Your carpets may not be as clean as they look. Bacteria, soil, and even mites or mold can make their way into your carpet over time…even if you vacuum every day! Getting your carpet professionally cleaned as little as once a year helps remove any unwanted germs or dirt that have embedded themselves into the fibers over time, and will improve the overall health and safety of your home.
- Not all carpets and rugs are created equally. A professional cleaner will have the knowledge and equipment necessary to treat each kind of fabric properly, ensuring it’s at its very best by the end of their visit. Rental equipment – and sometimes even the best Google searches – can’t always provide the same level of care.
- It saves you time. You may think that your schedule won’t allow for a carpet cleaner, but most companies will try and work with you and your family’s schedule. Hiring a professional will also make it so that you don’t have to take time out of your week to clean the carpets yourself and can enjoy your home instead!
- The wow-factor doesn’t hurt, either. Clean carpets not only look great, but they also make residents and guests alike feel calm and comfortable when entering your home.
If you’re ready to schedule a carpet cleaning for your home, contact Claude Brown’s. We’ll do our best to work with your schedule and leave your home fresh and flawless!