Mold Removal and Remediation
How to Tell if There is Mold in Your Home
Mold Restoration Services
We offer the following mold removal and remediation services:
- Inspection to locate the source of the moisture or dampness that is allowing mold to grow
- Repair the source of dampness, such as leaky pipes, improper ventilation, or standing water
- Remove and replace areas of the wall, floor, or ceiling too deeply affected to be treated topically
- Repair water damaged areas to prevent mold growth
- Treatment and removal of mold
- Prevent future mold growth
IICRC Certified Restoration Company
Claude Brown's is fully IICRC Certified. IIRC Stands for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries.
IIRC certified restoration technicians are trained to operate at a higher standard within their designated certification.