Twin Falls' Best in Mold Remediation & Restoration
Water Damage | Fire Damage | Smoke Damage | Mold Remediation
Mold Removal and Remediation
How to Tell if There is Mold in Your Home
Mold Restoration Services
We offer the following mold removal and remediation services:
- Inspection to locate the source of the moisture or dampness that is allowing mold to grow
- Repair the source of dampness, such as leaky pipes, improper ventilation, or standing water
- Remove and replace areas of the wall, floor, or ceiling too deeply affected to be treated topically
- Repair water damaged areas to prevent mold growth
- Treatment and removal of mold
- Prevent future mold growth
Claude Brown's Restoration also offers fire & smoke damage restoration services and water damage restoration services.
IICRC Certified Restoration Company
Claude Brown's is fully IICRC Certified. IIRC Stands for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries.
IIRC certified restoration technicians are trained to operate at a higher standard within their designated certification.
About Claude Browns
We love working with Claude Browns. Not only do they do a great job with cleaning carpets, but they are also great to work with when disaster strikes. They work with the insurance directly and help put your home back together as quick and affordably as possible. We highly recommend them!
— Mandi Riddle
Called that day 30 minutes later at my door! Friendly guy and did an awesome job!
— Bow Boncheau
Excellent service. We use Claude's for everything, including restoration and new carpet. Very prompt and responsive after the flood we had at work, as well as a quick install of brand new carpets! Very reasonably priced as well!
— Jessica Wills